Contact information:

16 Norton Street, Belmont, NY 14813
Phone: (585) 610-7656
Email: riehlebr@gmail.com
Website: http://brendariehle.stampinup.net

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Card Clubs - June 5, 12 & 13, 2012

Hard to believe that June is upon us and 2012 is almost half over.  Below are the cards that we will be making in the card clubs on June 6, 12, and 13.  I have room at my house on June 13 if anyone that is not a club member would like to pay $10 to just make the cards.  The $10 fee is waived if you end up placing a $35 order. 

 


 


These cards were made using the Hello Doily background and Word Play stamp sets.  I think that the Hello Doily background makes a very pretty background setting for almost any sentiment.  The shower/wedding card was prepared in elegant eggplant and whisper white, and the graduation and/or inspirational card was made in cherry cobbler and whisper white.  Both cards use the scallop dotted ribbon at the bottom.



This card was inspired by Vicki Burdick at Splitcoaststampers and uses the Make a Monster stamp set.  The base card is soft suede, the background color is real red, and I stamped on the whisper white.  Two buttoms offset the sentiment at the bottom.


The card was inspired by Julie Hoffman at Splitcoaststampers, and Julie's blog can be fouind at www.juliemakescards.blogspot.com.  It's a little bit difficult to see in the picture, but this card uses the elegant bouquet embossing folder.  I colored the center of the flowers in using a black marker.  The butterlies were made using the Beautiful Wings embosslit die and the pearl accents.  The sentiment at the bottom was stamped in basic black and comes from the Loving Thoughts stamp set. 



8 comments:

  1. What great cards Brenda. I needed some fresh examples of the "Hello Doily" and yours are perfect. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Love the Hello Dolly and the monsters. I have yet to get that set but I think I need to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, your cards are beautiful!!! Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog! I'm so flattered that you liked my sympathy card enough to CASE it! I'm following your blog now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent cards Brenda- perfect for a club or class! Love the Hello, Doily as well as the other two- tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, Brenda! I hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cards! Thanks for visiting my bog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the cute little monsters :)
    also now following you from SC and would love you to follow me
    www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your kind words on my blog! I'm loving the doilie stamp! I may have to give in and get it. Beautiful cards! I am now following you.

    ReplyDelete